We are Hiring a Digital Content Manager
6th May 2021
Digital Content Manager | Job Description | 3 month contract (if successful will be made permanent)
Sanders is expanding and we are looking for a talented and passionate Digital Content Manager to work with us, someone with a positive attitude, good energy, professionalism and amazing creative writing skills!
We are a passionate bunch of creatives who care deeply about our craft and creating the best results for our clients, one that not only looks good, pushes limits but creates results. Everything we do is approached with a heartfelt curiosity to explore new and original ideas; a desire to go above and beyond our clients’ expectations.
You are that special person who can enrich Sanders and our clients websites with new blog posts and social media content. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our own audience as well as our clients’ audiences, attracting customers and boosting brand awareness.
You are hardworking and think outside the box. You are willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in straight away, apply your process to a variety of industries from food, technology to housewares and healthcare and everything in between. So no day will ever be the same.
Digital Content Manager responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, writing articles, website content and social media content. If you’re familiar with producing online content, Social Media Content Strategy and have an eye for detail, we’d love to talk.
- Managing a number of social media accounts
- Social Media Digital Content Strategy
- Develop and create Google Adwords/ PPC campaigns inline with content strategies
- Research a variety of industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Write clear marketing copy to promote Sanders as well as clients products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Write, proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work for input and approval
- Coordinate with design/photography teams to illustrate articles and social media posts.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Ability to create reports on social media, and understand analytics using Sprout Social
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in Sanders and clients content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Pitch in with presentations
- Proven work experience as a Digital Content Creator/Manager, or similar role
- Portfolio of published blogs and examples of social media work
- Experience of undertaking Google Adwords/PPC campaigns
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress and Sprout Social )
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Go the extra mile
- Experience managing social media accounts
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, Media or related field or equivalent experience (5 years experience minimum)
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Creative Work Environments
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Access to courses to develop new skills
- Good pension scheme
- Lots of good coffee/tea (and biscuits)
- Birthdays off
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your Cover Letters, C.Vs and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NO RECRUITMENTS AGENCIES