Sanders is hiring a Product Designer
This is a chance to join a lively multi disciplinary design studio with an enviable track record of producing high quality work for clients across a multitude of market sectors.
We’re looking for an ambitious and highly motivated product/industrial designer with a broad range of experience. We need someone who is highly creative yet is able to demonstrate an eye for detail, not only visually but also in areas of project management.
The role affords significant opportunities for the right candidate.
You wilI be responsible for:-
- Liaising with and nurturing relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Creating design briefs in collaboration with our own in-house team and clients.
- Producing detailed proposals and programmes of work including establishing budgets.
- Creating design concepts using traditional ‘sketch’ as well as CAD based development.
- Developing concepts with a clear understanding of appropriate production methods and materials.
- Project management.
- Liaising with external agencies (model makers/prototyping bureaus/manufacturers in this country and overseas).
- Presenting work to colleagues and clients in a convincing and coherent manner.
- A positive and energetic influence in the studio.
We are looking to recruit a Product Designer with a minimum of 5 -8 years experience.
Please submit your C.V. together with examples of your work, a brief statement outlining why you would like this position and your salary expectations to email@example.com
**No recruitment agencies please**